Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Trying to procrastinate!

I am desperately trying to procrastinate my very first workout of the new year! It is 2:45 pm and I have run to the store, cleaned the house, and gone to a movie with my youngest and my oldest. And here I sit...Wait I have laundry to do! Better go switch over my loads :)

Let's see I have 13.6 miles left to do in this weeks challenge. I think I will be a 5k on the tredmill today. That will bring my total down to 10.5 miles. Plus I want to start training to run 5k again. My goal this summer is to run in 3 5k runs and to finish under 40 minutes. I can do this! But only if I get off my butt!!!

It doesn't help the Erica just crawled onto the air of the chair and is cuddling with me. I love my Ebear cuddles. Toffee is at my feet and Erica is snuggling on my shoulder. I couldn't be happier. Well, I will be after I exercise.

But first I need to print off the C25k program. I have an app for my iphone but it uses time and not distance. since I've completed the c25k program app at least twice I think I will use the distance and see how that works. Plus, I hope I switch my treadmill from miles to meters. I'm pretty sure I can.

I've warmed the garage up. That's where all my equipment now is located. When our cabin/garage is completed most of the "stuff" in my garage will be moved to the cabin. Then Al will set up my home gym in the garage. I'm able to get Netflix while I am on the bike or treadmill so that will entertain me. When I have more room I will be able to set my weights up in there. And my aunt Sue has a home gym machine for me. I can't wait.

Now, I am procrastinating going out to the garage because Al is out there. Not sure why that is stopping me. But as I said I am working hard at procrasting. :0

No comments:

Post a Comment