Thursday, January 3, 2013

31 days of Exercise in January

Wednesday night:
I'm sitting at dance typing on my ipad. Life is good. I have tomorrow's plan already prepared. Should be a very productive day.

I'm going to attempt to make pasta on Thursday. I got a pasta roller and drying rack for Christmas from Al. I want to make ravioli this weekend but thought it would be fun to make some speghetti noodles tomorrow.

We made ravioli a couple years ago and making the pasta was such a big mess I haven't wanted to attempt it again. The girls loved the homemade ravioli and have been begging for it again. It's my hope that having the proper tools will make it easier and less messy! We'll see. all we can do is try.

Thursday:
30 minutes on bike 7.5 miles! 15 minutes on tready .75 miles. 5 minutes of stretching :) All showered and feeling good!

All my chores are done except vacuuming. I hate vacuuming. But I will get that done before the girls get home from school.

I ran to Target this morning to pick up a few necessities for the home. I love Target at 8am. I grab a cup of Starbuck's carmel Macchiato and wander the isles. No kids begging for this or that. Parking is a breeze. Store isn't crowded and lines are short to non-existant.

Came home and unloaded everything. One negetive of no kids shopping means no kids unloading and putting away. But that's ok; means more work(out) for me! Then swept the floors. I changed the laundry over (oops time to do that again). And I cleaned out the drain in our slow draining tub/shower (GROSS!!!). I prepared lunch: chicken tortilla soup and toast. I talked to my mom for a bit :). Then I worked out!

Sandie's bike is nothing fancy but it does the job. I love that it is placed right next to the garage door. Very cool this time of year!!! In the summer, I'll open the garage door and it will be like working out outside! :/ The neighbors could then see me workout. hmmm, I'll need to think on that one!

Got notice that my new tready has shipping! I cannot wait for my first run on it! I'm going to wait to start the c25k program until it has arrived. I get too frustrated when the treadmill shuts down in the middle of my workout. My plan for now is to only use the tready for 15min at a time so it doesn't shutoff on me!

I started journaling my food again using My Fitness Pal. Journaling food always helps prevent me from eating horribly. Though to be honest, if I eat horribly I just don't journal :) And for now, I'm journaling in preparation of Feb 10th. I am really focusing on the challenges now and the tasks during preseason. I want 12wbt to work for me. So I need to follow the program and not get too ahead of myself.

Tomorrow's workout plan: wii fit dvd I bought, 30 minutes on bike and if I feel like it 15 min on treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment