Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Best laid plans...

So I finally stop procrastinating...

Treadmill quit on me twice! It has never once done that to me in the years we have used it (10+). First it shut down after 18 minutes of use. Figured out how to get it going again just to have it stop 7 minutes later. I'm not even sure how far I got on the damn thing! But I am crediting myself with 2 miles.

I started the c25k program. I made it through all of my run cycles. But getting 11.6 more miles in this week is going to be tougher than anticipated if I can't count on my treadmill. I need to get batteries in my bike and give that a try. I am anticipating frustration from the bike because the seat doesn't tighten so it slides back and forth. I may be able to prevent the sliding be figuring out me seat setting then placing the back against the garage door.

I've decided God is just giving me extra challenges now so that when 12wbt officially starts I'll have no excuses!

For now...I am going to take a shower and have a bowl of homemade beef stew before tackling my laundry. Then my husband and I can look at our equipment this evening and decide what needs to be done. Maybe its time for a new treadmill. It was used when we bought it. I'm going to start looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment