Friday, January 11, 2013

I did not want to workout today. But my daughter kept nagging me. Thank God for thoughtful daughters!  I eventually got on my bike and biked 7 miles in 30 minutes.  It felt good.  I skipped the tm as I just want to be done with the old tm.  The new one did arrive.  I am hoping Al and I can get it together tonight.  Then I can take it for a spin in the morning:)

New shoes and HRM also arrived.  So today was a busy day at the Rudeck household.  3 separate delivery trucks.  I do have to wonder sometimes what my neighbors think!  I don't think a day goes by that UPS isn't at my door.  But I am done online shopping until March.  I think my credit card is going to catch fire!  I need to let it rest.

Mich had us monitor how much we spend on food this week.  I took this to mean on take out meals and Starbucks not my grocery bill.  I was amazed when I calculated it.  I have spent $102 dollars on eating out this week.  And I will be spending more tomorrow as it is Hannah's first gymnastics meet of the season.  With traveling it will probably mean 2 meals out tomorrow!  Ugh.  Time to put an end to that habit!

This is my lunch today. Tuna melt on wheat thin bun with peas and beans. I used ingredients I'd always use. But instead of chips and dip I choose fresh veggies! Only 324 calories


 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment