Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Nothing is gonna stop me!

I may have gotten frustrated yesterday with the treadmill. So frustrated I ordered a new treadmill! 3 weeks before it arrives but I can enjoy having something to look forward to.

I finally put batteries in Sandie's bike and got it running. It wasn't very stable so Al put a mouse trap (yuck) under one leg to keep it from wobbling. Hey not about to let a little wobble stop me now! So I was able to finish my goal last night and get a full 3.1 miles in yesterday.

Today I plan to walk 2 miles and bike 5 miles. Hopefully my treadmill will let me walk two miles without powering down. But if it does, I will hop on the bike while it cools down. If I have to hop back and forth.

Good thing I had a plan. Treadmill quit after .75 miles! So I just hopped on the bike. I biked 7 miles. So my total today is 7.75 miles. I have 3 miles left in this weeks challenge. I think tomorrow I will just hop on the bike and knock it out. I may not hop on the treadmill until the new one arrives. It's quite frustrating to have to tread come to a sudden halt.

I don't get why Al was able to run this morning without it stopping. I get on and 15 minutes later it stops. GRRR!!

Plans for the rest of today include cleaning the bathrooms, finishing laundry, running to AT&T to get Mia's phone fixed, and then to Walmart to exchange Erica's outfit she bought for her doll, then make pasta this afternoon. Busy day!

So my plan tomorrow is bike my remaining miles and then I am going to use the Wii exercise game I bought before Christmas.

The girls head back to school tomorrow. Except Hannah she's off till the 14th. Should be quiet around the house again.

LATER

Ran our errands then took the girls to lunch. Its fun to hang out with my girls. We talked about things that are coming up. What our summer trip will look like. Mia's never happy with what we all want to do. Hannah would like Mia to stay home so Grandma Mary can come with to Califoria. We talked out our trip Phoenix next winter. Both girls were actually ok with that trip as long as we fly and don't drive :)

Came home and folded two loads of laundry. Now I have to put them away. Then changed the sheets on Erica's bed and helped her clean her room. I also cleaned the downstairs bathroom. I still have the upstairs bathroom to do. That will only take a few minutes. Can't make pasta today because I remembered Erica has dance tonight. Gotta leave in two hours for that.

I love Es Wed night dance class. The moms are a lot of fun to talk with. And E is learning so much in that dance class. I don't care for her Monday night class. They just screw around in the class and the moms don't visit :( I'm hoping the girls from Wed nights class can dance together next year too! And I will get E into two nights a week at Madill's studio next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment