Sunday, January 20, 2013

Task #3

Mish has us ready to Gear Up. In her video today she described for us our workout choices. Pretty self explanatory: Gym, outside or home. Since I don't want to pay for a gym membership and it is currently -40 windchill, I think I will choose the home option. One question I will have to ask is if I intend to use the tm or my bike is that a home workout or gym workout?

She gave us a list of things to purchase the be ready for the start of round 1. I am happy to announce that I do NOT need to go shopping. I am ready with my supplies to begin round 1.

Today is Sunday and I have chosen to have today as my "rest" day. So no exercise for me today. Instead, I went shopping! I bought some makeup at Sephora and phone cover at Coach and some body stuff at Bath & Body Works. So all in all a productive day. I love my new iPhone cover. It is very springy.

I am feeling very good about my progress with 12wbt. I am down 9.2 pounds. And I have lost 3.5 inches in my waist and 1.5 inches in my hips! I knew my pants were fitting better. It feels so good to be making progress. And I love to have measurements other than my scale!

No comments:

Post a Comment