Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A small change in plans

My plan was to swim laps for 30 minutes today after my daughter's swimming lesson.  First we were 40 minutes early for swimming lessons so we sat in the hot tub for 30 minutes, she just putting her feet in.  Then when lessons were starting they were short a teacher.  I was asked to help out with Erica's class.  That was a lot of fun.  for most of the 30 minute class I was treading water in the deep end.  So I didn't feel like swimming laps after class.  I decided to switch Thursdays Pilates workout with today's swimming.

After swimming lessons I came home and did a 40 minute workout with my Windor Pilates DVD.  Didn't quite make the full hour of the DVD but didn't do the 20 minute DVD I had planned to do.  It was a great workout!  I have now completed 95 minutes of my November goal.  I am off to a good start! 

Yesterday I had a 900 calorie defecit with my workout and eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment