Sunday, November 21, 2010

I have been working out everyday!  Well I have taken off one day everyweek.  Thank goodness I didn't choose to workout all 30 days this month.  Giving myself 4 days off has been a life saver!  Although, if I am completely honest with myself I could have found time on those days to workout if even only for a few minutes.

Weight has been fluctuating, but the general trend is down.  But more importantly, I am feeling great.  I am able to do more.  I can reach my toes when I stretch, thanks to pilates.  My muscles are more toned.  My stomache is harder.  Super yeah!

I haven't done a lot of blogging lately because I finally got an iPhone!  Typing on the iPhone isn't a whole lot of fun.  But I promise to be better here at my blog.  The good news about the iPhone is I now have a food journal and exercise tracker right at my finger tips.  No more excuses for not writing anything down.  No more forgetting to what I eat at the end of the day when I finally get to my journal.  I think this will be a tremendous help in understanding my eating habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment