Friday, November 12, 2010

I have worked out everyday this week, except Tuesday.  For now, Tuesday may just have to be my day off from working out.  Erica has swimming lessons in the morning, then we play in the pool for a while, shower and go home for lunch.  I work form 3-5 then have to run all three of my girls to gymnastics lessons.  The older girls stay without me, but Erica has gymnastics from 6:15 to 7:15 and she would be very upset if I left!  So for now, Tuesdays are my rest day!

Wednesday, I took out my Fluidity bar for the first time in over a year.  I will be adding that to my weekly must do list.  Yesterday I did my resistance band pilates dvd then walked on the treadmill for 40 minutes.  Today, I did the resistance band dvd again then did my balletones floor work dvd then lifted weights for a total of 60 minutes of working out!  I have approximately 200 minutes of exercise this week.  I am sadly missing any cardio workout!  But I will go to the Y tomorrow and do the eliptical and then some biking.  I also will go to the Y on Sunday and do a cardio workout! 

I have to admitt that I like working out with my DVDs.  My little Erica joins me and we have so much fun.  Plus it sets a great example for her. She knows that when I am at the Y that I am working out, but for her to see me do it and her to try to do it is so very important.

I have not lost all the weight I gained last weekend, but it is coming off.  And I realize that I did a lot more cardio last week which burns many more calories.  I will find a balance.  I am looking for a way to get fit and remain healthy not necessarily the fastest way to lose weight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment