Sunday, November 7, 2010

20 minutes

Another day lacking motivation.  Procrastinated all morning.  Took the family to go see Megamind at 12:15 (don't recommend it) ate popcorn and whoppers.  Came home and procrastinated some more.  Then did dishes.  Then decided to get off my butt and work out.  Did a 20 minute workout on the treadmill.  Better than nothing.  Sweating up a storm too!  Really need to turn the thermostat down in the family room!

Yesterday, I had an awesome workout.  I used the eliptical for 30 minutes then biked for 20 then used the weight machines for 25 and stretched for 10!  I felt like I was back at Fitness Ridge!  Only thing missing was the 2 hour hike in the mountains!  Looking forward to doing those again.  I told my family I was going to the Y for a couple of hours so not to expect me back.  And I took the full two hours. 

I felt so great afterwards.  I came home and cleaned the kitchen from top to bottom (my room for the next couple of months).  Also, when i came home, the girls had done their chores without having been asked.  I came home to a clean house!  What a great day.

When Al came home from hunting he and I went out for a bump and then to watch Due Date (also don't recommend).  I ate a box of milk duds.

A couple of notes.  When I eat junk, I feel like junk the next day.  My weekends are filled with junk!  Need to make some changes.

Tomorrow is Monday.  I need to write out my workout schedule for next week...or I'll find every excuse in the book to not exercise. 

This week I worked out 287 minutes.  250 put me on my goal for 1000 minutes this month.  So I am 37 minutes ahead of plan!  Short 13 minutes of what I had set out to do this week.  But considering i didn't work out on Friday at all, I think I am doing pretty good.  I burned over 2000 calories working out!

No comments:

Post a Comment