Friday, April 23, 2010

The end of the beginning

I am packing for my Adventure today.  Work out clothes...check, camera...check, underwear...oops not on the list, time to revise my list.  Ughh... This is why I procrastinate.  I hate having to deal with all this stuff. But enough of that.

I drive 4 hours to my mom's house tonight and then fly from Minneapolis to Vegas tomorrow afternoon.  from there, Kathy and I are driving to Zion park on Sunday morning to hike before we check into Fitness Ridge.  (I gotta get my miles in for the month.  I still need 18.6 miles to walk/bike for the month.)

I am full of anxiety.  Am I getting nervous? About what?  I don't know.  All i know is my heart is pounding and I can't stop moving.  Can't wait to get to Utah and meet my friends.  My Girl Gang.  I think i really must be nervous because I haven't blogged since the beginning of the month or read any other blogs for that matter. 

I can do it!  I CAN do it!  I can DO it!  I AM DOING IT!

1 comment: