Monday, March 29, 2010

Well, I did manage to walk to the Y, do Mercedes' class, and walk home.  I am so very sore!  But it feels great.  On the walk home I felt so good that I decided to take the long way home adding a mere .3 of a mile.  But that was nearly my down fall.  I had to pee so bad I thought I was going to have to use my neighbors trees, lol! 

But I did make it home.  And I was very hungry.  I can't remember the last time I was so hungry.  But with over 2 hours of non-stop exercising (burning over 1,000 calorie), I was hungry.  But I didn't eat the whole house when I got home.  I reheated a hamburger, ate a hardboiled egg (white only) and had an 8 oz bowl of yogurt.  Lots of protein. 

I'm still not reaching my protein goal.  and today I didn't hit 150 g or carbs.  But yesterday I manged to eat only 51g when Sunday was my 50 g day.  Tomorrow is 75 g of carbs.  Should be interesting.  I'm not sure how I like this way of eating.  And I know it's not realistic for the rest of my life.  But I'm willing to try and improve my eating habits.  I want to eat healthier and if this is one way to get me to make healthier choices then I'll give it all I got.  Besides, I really want to win this weight loss challenge.

Tomorrow is scale day.  I'm hoping that it has continued in its downward climb.  1 more pound and all of the baby weight will be gone.  Is tomorrow the day?  I sure hope so.  Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Such conflicts in info we hear. I hate that. Now, I understand the yolk to be the most nutrient dense part of the egg. Why are we told to only eat the whites when all the nutrition is in the yellow? Definitely a yo yo of information for us all to decipher what is best for us.
    Super job on walking to the Y!!!

    ReplyDelete