Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I did it!

The scale read 193.2 pounds this morning.  All the baby weight is gone!  And it took only 3 years to get rid of it.  Now comes the hard part, loosing the fat that is 8 years old!  and then loosing the fat that is 15 years old after that!  Taking it one day at a time.  Now I have popped my own happiness bubble.   I have to remind myself that it took me years to gain this weight, I can't expect it to be gone over night. Back to feeling great about making it to this weight a year ahead of schedule.  I start to lose baby weight when my babies enter preschool.  Erica doesn't even enter preschool until this fall.

My plan for today is 100-140 g of protein, 75 g or carbs and 20-40 g of fat.  I will walk 3 miles to my wellness class that is part of Get Healthy for Habitat weightloss challenge.  It feels so good to be able to walk to these classes.  Hubby wanted to know why I wasn't riding my bike.  I said it was too hard.  He laughed.  He thought riding a bike was easier.  I said faster not easier!  I don't want to arrive at my class unable to breathe.

Just taking it one day at a time.  Good luck to all of you, too! 

2 comments:

  1. Excellent, you are doing great. Once I decided it was not a race to lose my weight, I found it a lot easier to accept my weight losses, no matter how big or small. This is a life change; just as it went on, it will also come off with extra activity and less calories. Congrats~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. I will be saying that this year also. I have given myself the year to take off all the weight I have put on throughout my life. One day at a time is what we all need to just keep saying to ourselves.

    ReplyDelete