Saturday, March 13, 2010

Lazy Saturday

Okay, I lied. It's not a lazy Saturday. It's only 10 am and I have cleaned the kitchen, done the laundry, showered and preparing for my day. I do need to vacuum my bedroom, yet. Then my chores will be done.

I think I will drive to Duluth and walk along canal park. Hopefully it won't be too cold by the lake. I also will go shopping for anti-blister socks, new bras (I am down to a 36C from a 40C), and work out close for Fitness Ridge next month. I can't believe I am going in just 44 days. I did make my original goal of being under 200 by then. Not sure I'll make under 190. I've been holding steady between 195.5 and 197.5. Couldn't stay off the scale like I wanted to do. But oh well.

I am having a hard time booking my flight. I just hate paying $400.00 for an airline ticket. I was thinking of driving out, but that would cost $500.00 in gas plus lodging. So then I decide it's cheaper to buy a ticket, but just can't bring myself to hit purchase. Ugh! I have a hard time making some decisions and this is one of the hard ones. If it weren't for money, I'd just buy the ticket and be done with it. Maybe I'll wait a week or two and see if they come down. They haven't come down at all since December.

Well, I better get my vacuuming done so that I can get one with my day.

2 comments:

  1. My ticket was going to be 500.00. I ended up being able to book Sunday early morning to go there. And to get a good rate, I made my return Saturday night. I called Nanci and she told me after graduation, you can leave. You have been weighed out etc. The only thing left is the activity they do on Saturday. I will miss bowling night, but I figure I will be rearing to go home after 30 days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What airlines have you checked?? I use to work for Southwest and they usually have the best deals...Also the more flexible you can be with your times the better the prices, sometimes.. Don't wait too long because the closer it gets the prices don't usually go down...They usually go up! :) Good luck! And keep blogging, love to read about what everyone is doing to prepare and once they are at FR!

    ReplyDelete