Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Did make it to Cardiokick today. Did 30 minutes then walked for 5 minutes to cool down. I am so very sore right now. But it sure feels good!

Tomorrow is "Get your Green on" day. The Girl Gang is doing a walk of your choice event. If it is nice out, I am going to skip step and walk around the lake which is 3 miles. I was going to just do a 3k and try to improve my time from Valentines day. But if it's nice I want to walk outside. If it's cold and rainy I'll walk on the treadmill and try to improve my 3k time. Either way, no step tomorrow. But I will do Body Sculpting at 4:15. And Cardiokick on Thursday for 1/2 hour.

Friday I am heading to the cities for my daughters' state gymnastics meet! Yeah girls! So I will be quite busy Friday and Saturday. Friday afternoon I am going to go shopping for more Fitness Ridge paraphernalia (didn't know there was an 'r' in this word) :). And Saturday I get to sit on my ass for 7 1/2 hours watching my girls. So Sunday morning I am going to need to go for a lengthy walk to make up for my lazy days!

2 comments:

  1. Those kid events are so important but they surely do suck the energy out of our butts from all the sitting.

    ReplyDelete