Monday, March 15, 2010

It feels so good to be back! Back to myself that is. I did the whole step/yoga class today, for the first time since I got sick. Plan on doing Body Sculpting tonight. I told myself I wasn't going to do two classes a day anymore. But I love both of these classes and they are on the same day. Tuesdays and Thursdays I will do Cardiokick, but I will only do 1/2 hour. That's my plan. I always feel better when I have a plan. Whether I stick with it or not is yet to be seen.

I bought my tickets for my fitness week in Utah. I am flying into Las Vegas and then driving to Ivins. So now the big decision is do I spend the night in Vegas or St. George, Utah? What to do, what to do?

1 comment:

  1. Vegas Baby!
    Still reading through your posts....maybe I'll find out what you chose.

    ReplyDelete