Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year is off to a great start!

I am finishing my 1/2 marathon today. I still have 2.6 miles to walk. I am going to take it slow though and just enjoy it and the Harry Potter movie I am watching.

Al and I went to the Y this morning. This class included: Cardio kick, step and strength training. What a workout. 555 calories burned in the class. I love my Polar FT7. I now know how many calories I burn during each and every workout. Plus I can monitor my heart rate and know that I am okay. Best gift ever!

I love when I work out and eat breakfast and lunch and am still at a negative calories consumed for the day. I can feel the weight just dropping off. I've lost 7.6 pounds in 3 weeks and 6 inches! I absolutely love watching to inches go down, maybe even more than the scale.

I am happy to see the classes get more difficult for me because I am working harder. I just love it. Tomorrow is a day off. I need it after the gruelling week I have had. I've worked out over 8 hours this week with more to go today. Feels so good.

When I finally get the body I want, I am so gonna take care of it. It is way to much work to loose all this weight!

God Bless and Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment