Thursday, January 7, 2010

More Weight!

Last night at my Body by Mercedes class, she made me use heavier weights. And guess what... I could do it. I can't believe that a few short weeks ago, I started with a 3 pound weight and now I am using 12 pound weights. And that's not heavy enough! I am making such progress in my classes. In step, I use a riser the whole class.

Using my FT7 has really helped me to know how much harder I can push myself. It's great to know what my heart rate is and how many calories I have already burned. Information is power.

On a lower rate note, I am down to 202.0 today! I am keeping my fingers crossed that by the end of next week I will be out of the 200's forever. If not next week, then the week after for sure. I am down many inches, too. Which is great! Can't wait to go new clothes shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great progress!!! You're so inspiring. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete