Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's been a week

Ok, so I didn't want to write my blog when I was having a pig fest. Well, it really wasn't that bad. But last Thursday, Friday and into Saturday I could not stop eating. gained 2.6 pounds because of it. Well, maybe not really, I was also feeling very bloated so some of that was water retention I am sure.

I've also decided that I will not weigh myself 20 times a day. I wil weigh myself once a week. I also measure myself once a week. So while my weight took a climb on Saturday, my measurements still went down. time to stop listening to the scale and start listening to my body.

I am really enjoying exercise now. I do my classes regularly and walk on the treadmill when I don't have a class scheduled. I do try to take two days a week off to give my body a rest. My left knee is hurting horribly these days. I keep pushing through. It hurts but it is more of a dull ache. It can't be ignored but not enough of a pain to do something about it. I had physical therapy last year and that didn't really help. The therapist thought I ought to consider surgery. It's not painful enough for that. I keep hoping weight loss will fix the problem. But then again I had knee pain as a teenager and I weighed a hundred pounds less then. So I don't think that will fix it. But I don't want to take the time off of exercising to have surgery. it really is my last resort. I just have to keep on keeping on.

Time to get dressed and take my little on to gymnastics and my biggest one to the ortho.

No comments:

Post a Comment