Sunday, March 18, 2012

Ouch!

My triceps hurt like never before. My legs are still a little sore but not bad. I can feel the muscles in my back but not painful. But I cannot lift my arms to scratch my head!!! :) I tried to my interval training today. I did a modified Mountain only up to 10% incline and back down. I did 3 intervals, 4.6, 4.7, and 4,8 mph. I had to stop during the third interval. I couldn't continue. I finished walking for 5 minutes. I don't know why I couldn't continue. But my body was done. I hesitated to even get on the treadmill this morning, but felt that was just me trying not to excersie. But I was still very sore this morning. I probably should have waited for my PT tomorrow to do intervals again. I looked at my food totals for the first week. I am doing good at keeping my nutritional value percentages in line. But I noticed that my calorie totals are right around 1,200 cal per day. If they told me I would only be eating a 1,200 calorie diet I wouldn't have done it. But I ate only 1,200 cal for a week and never noticed. I am rarely hungry and if I am I eat. I have so far staved off junk food by constantly asking if it is worth the cost. You know what, it never is. I even have a closet full of junk food for the girls and if I start to want it I ask myself if is's worth the cost and any thought of going off reservation is voided. Thus far it is not worth the cost. Let's see how I am doing 3 weeks from now. I have kept to the Jump Start meals 90% of the time. I am looking forward to adding food to my diet. This weekend I added smoothies. Much better that ready to drink shakes. Speaking of which, I am going to go make one for myself now. Time to eat again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment