Thursday, March 15, 2012

Dreams

Last night I dreamt that I went "off plan" with my food. I started to eat all sorts of junk food. I ate a handful of potato chips then another and another. Then I started to eat other junk food. I didn't care. But the guilt feeling were strong.

When I woke up this morning, I smiled and realized I had not gone on an eating binge and further more had no desire to eat that junk. And I felt great because I knew the food I was eating was refueling my body.

Speaking of the food I am eating. While the food I am eating is good and good for me and also normal food, it requires a lot of chewing and chewing and chewing... I guess I am used to such processed food that I can eat it faster. Of course then I have to eat again sooner. I am missing the sweet tastes of foods. But not the actual foods. I want my eggs and oatmeal to be sweeter. I had a veggie scramble this morning that took me 30 minutes to eat! It may have gone down faster if it was sweeter. Although the recipe suggested some salss andI forgot to put that one. Salsa may have helped give it some more flavor.

The other meals are not so bad. I guess I just need to find a way to make my oatmeal sweeter. I gag eating plain oatmeal. But for the Jump Start phase I will survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment