Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Doing better

My legs are much better today. I did yoga last night and that seemed to help. Still stiff and sore this morning, but this evening almost pain free. I even walked on the treadmill for 45 mintues today. I did 40 minutes with my heart rate at approx 150 bpm. I was exerting myself but was at a pace I could sustain for an even longer period. I had to pick up the girls or I would have done a full hour of walking. 3.5 mph at 1.5% incline (lowest incline on my treadmill). I figured out why I couldn't do my intervals on Sunday. The treadmill did not lower completely. I figured it was stuck at a higher setting but couldn't get it to go down. Today I played with the damn thing and finally got it lowered! I am feeling really good tonight. I am loaded with energy and ready to take on the world. Except that now I am about to spend 3 hours driving to and from Grand Rapids so that my children my go to Religious Ed.

No comments:

Post a Comment