Tuesday, December 22, 2009

To yoga or not to yoga? I am tired today. I just want to curl up under the covers and sleep for 20 years or so...

But on a good note. I am down 5.5 pounds. Not bad for one week. I've been exercising regularily since September with no real change in the scale. Cut calories to <1,800 a day and they just fall off! Feels good.

I did my step/yoga class yesterday and then the body building class. I just love the weight lifting. Really makes me work and yet I don't leave the class feeling like a drowned puppy.

I am feeling overwhelmed with Christmas coming. I am totally unprepared. Taking time to take care of myself means less time to take care of other things. Hubby has been gone since last Friday. So no help there. I feel sometimes like I am battling myself and the world all by myself. Wish I occassionally had some support.

OK I was whining. I have great friends, who are very supportive. I am married to the best man in the whole world. Did I mention I was tired?

No comments:

Post a Comment