Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day Two

Yesterday was a great day. I managed to do both the step/yoga class and the Body by Mercedes class. My step class is getting easier, therefore it is getting harder! I now know the steps and am therefore putting more umph into the class. I am dripping sweat unto my step! But I feel great! I take fewer water breaks.

I didn't attend the 12:15 Body class because I was notified that I didn't have to work yesterday so I went to the 530 class which is an hour instead of 45 minutes. We worked our arms and back to death. Then I went to sit in the hot tub for half an hour. Good thing I did or I wouldn't be able to use my arms today.

Hubby found me in the hot tub. So we spent the rest of the evening together. He suggested going to Ground Round for some nachos and a beer. He hadn't eaten dinner yet. It was so tempting and I did hesitate. But caved and went for the nachos. I had an unsweetened iced tea and not a beer. And I had only had 892 calories prior to the nachos. I did make healthier choices the rest of the day! Today will be better. No nachos!

I plan to walk on the treadmill for 40 minutes today. Then I will do my 20 minute Pilates DVD. I usually only walk for 30 minutes on the treadmill. But because I did 2 hours of exercise yesterday, I feel like I can't do less than 60 today. Tomorrow will be another step and Body combination. I feel like with all this exercise, I should be able to run a marathon. But that's not ever going to happen. I hate running!

No comments:

Post a Comment