Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas is over...

Not really, I have New Years Eve, and two more Christmas celebrations this weekend. Then I should be done!

Spent Thursday through Sunday babysitting my diabetic mother-in-law. She has no concept of self-control. "I didn't know eggnog has carbohydrates." I bought her a book to journal what she eats. I do this, too. I can't believe how often she would eat and not write it down, even after I reminded her. Enough about her eating problems. The way she's going she won't be around much longer. We did the Real Age test and at 60 years old she comes in at 78.9 years old! Check out the test at www.realage.com.

I did real well. I measured everything I ate on Christmas. I was sick Tuesday and Wednesday so I didn't journal then. I am down 5.2 pounds in two weeks. I have lost 5+ inches in my chest, waist, hips and thighs. I am no longer repulsed to look at myself in the mirror at my exercise classes, nor am I the largest person. Success is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment