Sunday, May 12, 2013

Week 1 take 2

Wow!  I knew I hadn't posted in a while.  But not since week 1 of round 1?  What the hell happened to my blogging my 12wbt experience?  Here's to hoping I do a better job this time around.

Last round I did the Learn to Run program.  I lasted for about 5 weeks then I got sick.  Then I went to help my mom with my brother after he had a seizure and a car accident.  Then I started travel season 2013 which is just ending now.  I am in the New Orleans airport waiting for my flight home.

I did my fitness test on Wednesday before leaving.  I can't believe the improvements I did make.  I was sub 8:00 on my 1k run!  7:45 to be exact.  I held my plank longer. I did more pushups.  I made the intermediate exercise program.  I've looked it over and as it includes a running segment, I am going to jump in and do the program I have earned.

On Thursday, as we were boarding the plane, my husband told me my butt was smaller!  Yahoo!  I wore a two piece swimsuit all weekend at the pool and I looked awesome!  

I had been waffling whether to even enroll in round 2 but Al was adamant that I do so. He feels that I have done so well that I needed to keep going!

My goal for round 2 is to hit an overweight BMI.  I do not want to be obese anymore!  There I said it.  It will be done!  

I am in the midst of a 30 day squat challenge with the Girl Gang on Facebook.  Yesterday I did 110 squats.  Today is a rest day.  Tomorrow is 130 squats.  Looking forward to them! It should be interesting with the intermediate workout program.  But it will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment