Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I have entered all of my goals into a notebook.  I carry that notebook with me wherever I go!  It has been so motivational.  And effective to keep moving and not consuming so many calories.  Even this weekend when I forgot to bring my slim fast with me to my mom's house.  I am going to have to remember to pack some this weekend when I head to her house again and then on to Florida for a few days.  Since most of my meals in Florida will be predetermined, I will really need those slim fasts for the meals that I have control over!

I am currently working on February's goal.  I am beginning to think I set an unattainable goal of a 5k in under 45 minutes.  But all I can do is continue to work towards that goal and will probably surprise myself on February 28th!

I am able to keep my calories under 1866 a day which is what my app tells me I need to do to make my goal weight on December 31, 2011.  And so far that seems to be working!  I am down 3 pounds this week.  But more than that, I know I can do 1866 calories a day so I know I can make goal.  It would have been very challenging if that calorie count was much lower.  But I can live with 1866 and still enjoy an alcoholic beverage every now and again!

Today, I completed couch 2 5k week 1 day 2.  I pushed myself harder at the beginning than eased up half way through.  I ended feeling like I could go further.  Good think I eased up though because I was feeling like I couldn't finish at minute 15.  But I finished stronger and further than w1d1.  So on w1d3 I am going to push hard than ease up again.  It seems to work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment