Friday, January 14, 2011

I could have enjoyed this morning a whole lot more if I had had more than 5 hours of sleep last night!  That said, I had a very enjoyable and very relaxing morning.

Tonight is the start of a week 1/2 of extremely busy time for me. Tonight is Al's work party.  We leave tomorrow morning at 8 am for Mia's meet, then Sunday Al and I fly to Florida until Wednesday night.  Thursday I have a noon meeting.  Friday Al is out of town.  Saturday we drive to North Dakota for another of Al's work parties and then back home Sunday.  Only to return to ND the following weekend for another gymnastics meet!  UGH!!!

So, this morning I scheduled me time.  I had a great pedicure.  Followed by a manicure.  Then a haircut.  I added an eyebrow wax at the last second.  So, I am a new me from head to toe!  I really feel like a new me.

Now, I need to go pack.  I have to pick Hannah up at school at 3:10, take the boys to the kennel, and then come home and get ready for the party.  So I must now go pack.  I also need to pack Erica to go to Grandma's house while Al and I are gone.  Since it is now after 1:00, I need to get off this computer and get my packing done.

While I have not exercised today, I probably wont on Saturday.  I will walk when Al and I get to Florida.  And I will do two days of c25k in Florida and the third day on Friday.  I think I will do c25k M/W/F of each week.  That's my plan and I'm sticking to it.

I have purchased meal bars and will pack some shakes to take with me to Florida to help with my calorie counts.  As long as I make 90/10 rule choices, I should be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment