Sunday, August 1, 2010

A new month

It's August 1st.  I feel as though I took all of July off.  This last week I have eaten so much junk my body is on strike!  But today is a new month with a new start.  I am back on program.  I will be training for my duathlon in September which is now only a few short weeks away!  I rode 13 miles today no problem.  So still not worried about the bike ride.  I am worried about the run.  I haven't run in weeks.  But I will start running again this week.

I am home today by myself.  It is time for lunch.  I want to eat bad food.  Ugh!  Why is it always a challenge to make good food choices.  I can make other good choices in my life.  But I want to eat bad food.  My body doesn't like it when I eat bad food and yet I still want to eat it.  Why?  It doesn't even taste good half the time. And yet it still goes in my mouth.  Enough rambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment