Monday, February 28, 2011

Under 45 Minutes!

My february goal was to run a 5k under 45 minutes.  Today, I ran on my treadmill 3.1 miles at 44:45.  Last May at the Autism 5k my time was 49:49.  I shaved 5 minutes off my time and reached the goal I set at that race to run a 5k under 45 minutes.  I have set a goal to do a 5k in under 40 minutes for June.

I can't wait to get back on my bike.  I figure in another month I can hop on the bike and ride, Roxy, ride.

Well two months down, and so far I have met both goals that I set for that month.  March should be interesting, but I think I can do it.  I want to swim 5 miles total during the month of March.  That's 45 laps a week at the pool.  Should work if I split them into two days of swimming each week.  That starts tomorrow.  I should go pack my bag right now.  I will swim at 11:00 on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  I figure it will take me an hour to get my laps in each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment