Friday, February 4, 2011

I am sitting here procrastinating my run.  It's friday, day 3 of my run week.  And just like the last two Fridays, I am not motivated to do my run.  The last two weeks I have done my run on Saturday morning instead.  It's not like I don't do the run.  I just can't seem to get the motivation to get upstairs on my treadmill and just get it done.

On top of that my period started today.  This little friend does not help my motivation one little bit.  But I will over come.  I will get my run done today.

I am just wondering why Fridays are so hard for me to get motivated.  It's the end of the week.  I should be feeling good.  I should be looking forward to the weekend.  I should be doing a lot of things.  And most of all I should be running!  Right now!  Not journaling online.  Ugh!  Time to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment