Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fall is here...

I am finally home from my vacationing.  I spent a week in the Bahamas with my daughter, Mia, and then finished the summer with a weekend in Chicago with my girls, Kathy and ShirleyAnn.  It was a great ending to the summer.

School starts today.  My daughters are heading to a brick and mortar today.  I hope both girls are have a great year.  I am looking forward to having time to spend with Erica, something that I never get.  Our day consists of dropping the girls off at school, going to the chiropractor, grocery shopping, home to do some school, lunch, chores, then workout at the Y, then work from 3-5, home to pick up Hannah and Mia then all 3 have gymnastics tonight!  Good thing I am so relaxed from my vacationing...

I have been very bad at working out the month of August.  But that is all done.  No more slacking.  I am now going to work out 3 days a week at minimum.  1 run, 1 bike, 1 swim.  Anything more is icing on the cake.  I want to add my step classes back into my schedule this fall.  But got to start slow.  I no longer have my girls to babysit when I work out.  And Erica tends to get whiny about going to the Y.  So I need to find a balance.  Plus, I have a feeling Erica and I are going to be very busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment